Las Vegas African American Breat Lift With Augmentation

I am an african american woman who is planning to start meeting with plastic surgeons here in Las Vegas but I am not sure what to get/ what I need. I know I need a lift, am considering an implant and am considering a mini-tuck. I currently have deflated D cups. I am having a hard time finding surgeons with african american patient photos on their websites. Who are surgeons who work with african americans? How much would this cost in Las Vegas? What questions should I ask of the doctors?

Breast and abdominal surgery in an African American woman

+1

Denise,

By the photos you provided you are a good candidate for a breast lift alone or with an implant. Regards your tummy it appears you are better suited for a full tummy tuck instead of a mini-abdominoplasty because you have some laxity in you tummy above your belly button. As a woman of color you do need to be aware that you may be prone to a thicker hypertrophic or keloid scar. You are right that we don't have enough womaen of color on our website and in my case, like many of the other plastic surgeons on this site, we are the IT technicians and it takes some time and effort to keep photos updated.

I hope this helps

Dr Edwards

Breast Augmentation and Lift

+1

To safely perform a breast lift with implant in a single stage you cannot have moderate to severe ptosis of your breasts like you do. Thus, you will likely need a staged procedure which would involve having your breasts lifted then placing your implants 3 months later.

Arian Mowlavi, MD
Laguna Beach Plastic Surgeon

What to do

+1

The most important aspect of your consultation is to understand what it is you want as a result.  Make sure this is conveyed to your surgeon. If possible, bring pictures of what you would like to look like.  Ask your surgeon what is necessary to achieve this and can the surgeon achieve this for you. Find out what the risks, the recovery, and expected outcomes can be. Then decide if this is right for you.

Marc Schneider, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Lift and augmentation

+1

There are many excellent surgeons in Las Vegas, you definitely could benefit from an augmentation and lift and possibly from a full tummy tuck.,

+1

Thanks for the posted photos. From these photos I recommend a small implant, full lift, possible full TT. Best to see many in person consults. I would be concerned if you keloid. From MIAMI DR,. Darryl J. Blinski