Over 45, How to Prep and Get Ready for BBL?

I want to get the bbl surgery done I want to know what is needed for the sx to get done? What medication do i have to take to get ready for the sx? I am a 38DD bust 35 waist and 39 hips. Please help if possible...Thanks in advance

Preparing for surgery

+3

It is important to have good health conditions before any surgery . When preparing for liposculpture i recommend taking iron , folic acid , vitamin b12 and vitamin C . All of these supplements will affect you only in a good way . 

Best wishes ! 

Medical clearance prior to fat transfer

+2

You will need medical clearance from your primary care physician.This will consist of an EKG, appropriate lab tests and a complete physical exam. You do not need to take any medication prior to surgery. If you are taking aspirin, Motrin, Advil, etc. you will need to stop this just prior to surgery. Consult with a few plastic surgeons who are experienced in this procedure for a thorough examination before hand.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Safety first: in every surgery

+2

Hi! Prior to your surgery its imperative to have an office consultation, cardiologist evaluation and office evaluation by an certified anesthesioligist.  Also have done a ekg and blood work. With all these "peroperative filters" complications are lesser or none.  Best regards

dr jpc

Juan Pablo Cervantes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Every surgeon has his/her own protocol to prepare for surgery. Ask your doctor. However, like any other surgery you have to be healthy, no associated medical problems, clearance for surgery from your family physician with blood work and electrocardiogram. and what ever else is deemed necessary by plastic surgeon and family physician. I start my patients on a regimen of showering with surgical soap, stool softer, multivitamins and most important educating the patient on the surgery and what to expect, and the potential risks and complications and what measures to do and take to lessen the chances of risks and complications. I have a frequent follow up care, availability 24/7 by the physician not the office staff.  make sure your surgeon is experienced board certified Plastic surgeon, the facility should be accredited, your anesthesia should be MD anesthesiologist. you need to understand the surgery its limitation and communicate your expectations. Where the fat is to be transferred into, which area has the priority?  Shape of the buttocks desired. Where the fat is to be removed (liposuction0 . Liposuction of any region should be done as if it is done as a cosmetic procedure with the best cosmetic results possible not jut taking out fat without regard to the cosmetic appearance.

+1

There are no medications that must be taken if an individual is in good health.  Patients over 45 typically receive medical clearance for the operation.  The results of the Brazilian buttlift are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA