I weigh 196lbs body fat is like 39 percent how many lbs would equal to 1500cc's in each buttock?

Need to get it done ASAP

The density of fat is somewhat variable, so the weight will vary with the volume.  The good thing is that you will not gain weight with the Brazilian buttlift.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA