I weigh 196lbs body fat is like 39 percent how many lbs would equal to 1500cc's in each buttock?

Need to get it done ASAP

+1

The density of fat is somewhat variable, so the weight will vary with the volume.  The good thing is that you will not gain weight with the Brazilian buttlift.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA