Options for Stretched Ear Blowout Removal?

Hello, I've had my ears stretched for about 2 1/2 years now. When I first got to 1/2 I had a small blowout at the bottom of each lobe, and over time it got bigger. Now, on the right ear it's from the back at the bottom, all up the side, and the top of the back. The left ear has the same problem, just a lot less severe. How much might it cost to get just the blowouts removed, I'd like to keep my stretched ears.

Earlobe Repair

Of course, the definitive answer rests with an in-office consultation.  Generally speaking, there are no muscles or major neurovascular structures located within the earlobe. Earlobe repair procedures are easily performed in the office under local anesthesia. Per patient preference, a mild oral sedative, such as Valium, may be added. Patients experience no discomfort during the repair, and the healing afterwards is generally quite rapid.  Hope this is helpful.  Best wishes.

San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair in Los Angeles

Earlobe repairs are performed in an outpatient setting in my office. The earlobes are repaired with sutures and recovery is relatively quick. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Ear lob repair

An earlobe repair can be performed in areas of  what you describe as "blow outs".  Best to be seen in person to determine waht is appropriate.

If there are defects from the area of the piercing through the entire ear, these areas can be revised and sutured together.  These areas of repair will always be more likely to tear especially with piercings that are heavier or apply more tension.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of facial and ear correction surgeries each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA