I Have Larger Wrinkles Under my Eyes 7 Days After Profactional Treatment for Wrinkles Why?

I had a profactional laser treatment 7 days ago for wrinkles under my eyes, the wrinkles look much worse now then before the treatment. What can I do to repair this damage? I look older now than I did before. Why?

Wrinkling Can Temporarily Increase 7 days After Laser Treatments

+1

Thank you for your question. Seven days after profractional resurfacing of the lower eyelids the top layer of skin gets tighter and begins sloughing. This can cause temporary worsening of wrinkles especially around the eyes and mouth where there is a lot of muscle activity.  As the skin sloughs, the wrinkling should improve. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon