Can I Get Larger Implants with a Vertical Mastopexy? (photo)

I am 5'9 and 60kgs with 375cc implants which I've had for a few years now above the mucscle and I had a lift done 5 years ago after losing alot of weight can I get a bigger implant say a 500 cc under the muscle this time with a vertical mastopexy for the sagging?? Thanx :)

Impant exchange and vertical lift?

+1

It is difficult tot say for sure which type of lift would be best without an exam in person.  Most likely larger implants are possible,

Larger implants with under the muscle?

+1

Without a proper consultation for this complex issue it is difficult to advise you. Based on the description and the photos however, I would suggest that the larger the implant the more tendency there will be to sag. Also the muscle will tend to push a large sub-muscular implant down. Finally with your current implants you seem to be close to having synmastia ( when there is no separation between the breasts) and I would be careful about considering larger implants.

Eugene J. Sidoti, Jr., MD
Scarsdale Plastic Surgeon

Can I Get Larger Implants with a Vertical Mastopexy?

+1

WHY? You result looks excellent! If you desired to increase size of implant to 500cc range than OK but do not redo the vertical mastopexy. 

Can I Get Larger Implants with a Vertical Mastopexy

+1

Unfortunately these photos are not completely helpful One doesn't show the whole breast, the other seems to have you bending forward.

It looks to me that your nipples are already high, so a traditional lift would not be a good plan. It might be better to do a modified lift to remove some of the skin excess in the lower breast. Bigger implants might work against this recommendation. 

This is a complex problem and really demands an in person consultation with your surgeon.to review the options and the pros and cons.

All the best.