Should I Replace 10 Year Old Cheek Implants with Larger Implants if the Area has Begun to Sag?

Ten Years ago, I had surgery to fix an underbite. Small implants were later added above the nasolabial area to fill flatter areas. The more or less tear-drop shaped, soft "tissue binding" silicone implants were placed in a diagonal position, extending from above the nasolabial fold and continuing towards the top of my nose, below my eye. Now, I notice that areas around the implant have sunk, especially the area under my eyes and below my cheekbones. Must these be removed for larger implants?

+1

I perform many cheek augmentations using cheek implants and IMHO it sounds like you need a consultation to evaluate the size, shape and position of the cheek implants.  Only then can a proper plan be formulated which may include skin removal with some type of minimally invasive face lift.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com