Large Vein Going Down Center of my Forehead

I'm 25 and for the last two years this vein becomes apparent when I smile and it runs down the center of my forehead and is very unattractive. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to make the skin thicker or to make the vein not show every time I smile and/or laugh. It also shows as soon as I tilt my head down. PLEASE HELP, I AM DESPERATE!

Facial veins

The question is does it fill from above or below. If it fills from below you can cut it at the lower part and tie off the ends with a suture. If it fills from above you do this on the upper part. The cons to doing so are a scar where the skin is cut to access the vein and a vein somewhere else in the vicinity may become prominent/visible after this one is ligated.