Will I Be Able to Have Some of my Large Pannus Removed and Still Be Safely Able to Have a Baby?

I am a single 29 y/o female 5'5" and weigh 273 lbs. I am still losing weight and doing it rather well, and I was wondering, when my weight loss is stabilized and I am ready, will I be able to safely carry a child if I choose to have some of my overhanging (6-8 inch long) pannus removed?

Prenancy and panniculectomy

+1

I would recommend you lose weight ad get to a stable point before surgery. Theer should be no issues with carrying a child after panniculectomy...though after pregnancy you will have loose skin and may need another procedure.