I Have a Very Large Nose with a Round Tip. My Nostrils Are Also Big. What Kind of Surgery is Needed to Make my Nose Sharper?

I want to get my nose done in the future. What kind of surgery is needed to make my nose sharper and less round at the tip. I also have large nostrils. I want to have a sharp and more defined nose. Is it possible to make my nose less wide and ''sharper''.

What kind of surgery is needed to make my nose sharper?

+2

It is possible to refine the nasal tip with rhinoplasty surgery. The size of the nostrils can be reduced with an alar base reduction. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified rhinoplasty specialist. They may use computer imaging software to morph a photo of your nose and give you an idea how the final result of surgery may appear. After establishing good communication, you will get a good idea of what is possible with a rhinoplasty.  I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Rhinoplasty for bulbous nose and wide nostrils

+2

The rhinoplasty procedure can involve many different techniques to narrow and refine the nose. The tip is narrowed with suturing techniques of the  tip cartilages and conservative  cartilage removal. Occasionally cartilage grafts will be added to the tip to give a more sharper  appearance to the tip. Osteotomies will narrow the nasal bones and accompanying upper lateral cartilage area. An alar-plasty will narrow the nostrils and alar base. Thick skin will be an impediment to obtaining a" sharper" nose.  Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website, along with  our price list, and rhinoplasty photo gallery link below