I have a large, crooked nose. Can you give me some suggestions on what I should have done during Rhinoplasty? (photos)

please look at photos and give me some suggestion to have rhinoplasty or not. (I dont like my nose)

Rhinoplasty

+1
Aryan_94, I prefer larger noses in males but yours does appear too large for your facial features. See 2-3 facial plastic specialists and look at a lot of their photos. Only go with the surgeon that you feel comfortable with. Don't be afraid to travel if necessary. Good luck!!

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for overly projecting nose

+1
To perform a rhinoplasty is very personal decision, so only you can make that decision. The rhinoplasty procedure could involve shaving down the hump, decreasing the overall projection of the nose, straightening the nose with osteotomies to the nasal bones and making some minor adjustments to the tip.

Large crooked nose, to fix or not?

+1
1. Before you do anything, it is important to have a visual idea of what your new nose should look like.  This above all would respect your ethnicity.
2. There is a bump and you feel the nose is crooked.  Yes both those complaints can be addressed with surgery.
3. The nose is too large:  Most importantly, the nose must fit your face and respect your ethnicity.  So a large nose made less large for someone European is not the same procedure as making a nose less large for someone of Middle Eastern background.  
4. Best advice, see a board certified plastic surgeon who has special interest and expertise in noses.  Ask to see pictures of different types of noses, different ethnicities so you can see what a change in your nose shape and size might look like.

Jeffrey Ditesheim, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

+1
Yes, you are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty to straighten it and fix the bump on the dorsum. It is critical to be seen in person to review with you your concerns.

I have a large, crooked nose. Can you give me some suggestions on what I should have done during Rhinoplasty?

+1
Hump reduction and bridge narrowing/straightening along with tip elevation would provide improvement for your nose.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.