Large Lipoma in Groin Area

If You Have a Large Lipoma About 10 Centimeter in Height and It is Not Under the Skin... It is attached to the muscle and it is in my groin area and I have already had 2 surgeries on my right leg with the same problem. This one is on my left leg. Who should I see and should I have another surgery, the last one took few months to recuperate.

Lipoma

+1

This is a large intramuscular lipoma. consult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY, IT SHOULD BE WORKED UP COMPLETELY AND COMPLETELY REMOVED AND HAVE A PATHOLOGICAL DIAGNOSIS.

Make sure it is a lipoma.

+1

Hi.

Go to a board certified plastic surgeon for resection of intramuscular lipoma. First, I would recommend a CT scan to make sure of diagnosis. I don't know why you had such a hard recovery on your right leg.  That is not common.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)