34B to 30GG, and Don't Have the Cleavage I Want. 3 Months Post-Op, What Do You Recommend? (photo)

I am coming up to 12 weeks since I had my op. Before surgery I was a 34B. I had 525g overs, I went to get properly measured 2 weeks ago and i am measured to be a 30GG!!! Although I am happy with the size I am very unhappy with how little they have changed in a number of weeks. I thought they would drop more and come down from under my armpits but this has not happened! I have an EXTREMELY large gap between my breasts and even in a bra there is no cleavidge or shape what so ever! very unhappy

Don't Have the Cleavage

+1

Absence to satisfactory cleavage is caused be incomplete release of muscle fibers from their attachment on the ribs close to sternum.However use of sports bra can push the implants medially and help to develop cleavage that you are looking for.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants - 34B to 30GG

+1

First of all, that doesn't make any sense.  You can't have been accurately measured if you went from a 34 to a 30 with 525s.  You probably had a little extra skin on your breasts, necessitating the B, and it's a good thing you did or else you would not have been able to have these 525s. 

Secondly, I think you have an excellent result and your can reasonably be very happy with it.  Your PS did a great job.  Give it time and they will hopefully settle down more but in view of the size implants you have I think your outcome is superb.

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS