Large Deep Oily Blackheads on Face, Using Differing Gel, Not Working, Tried All over Counter Product?

Deep large oily blackheads very dry flaky cheeks, why? I have millions of large blackheads on tzone with dry sensitive skin on cheeks, all products I use cause rosacea like severe redness after cleansing and cystic acne on jaw with also large blackheads, I have craters & I want to have blackhead free skin and no red inflamed skin, i wash 3x daily & makes it worse & i want to get isolaz or Silk peel or what you suggest, but I can't find a cleanser that doesn't make it worse. It's really bad, help

Acne treatment

+1

Please don't panic.  It sounds like you have classic combination skin with acne and oil in the tzone and sensitive skin on the cheeks, this is very common.  You need a great board certified dermatologist who can help you design a program that works for your skin.  It sounds like you need prescription medication since over the counter isn't helping.  Look for a great board certified dermatologist who will spend the time with you to fix your skin.