Large Deep Oily Blackheads on Face, Using Differing Gel, Not Working, Tried All over Counter Product?

Deep large oily blackheads very dry flaky cheeks, why? I have millions of large blackheads on tzone with dry sensitive skin on cheeks, all products I use cause rosacea like severe redness after cleansing and cystic acne on jaw with also large blackheads, I have craters & I want to have blackhead free skin and no red inflamed skin, i wash 3x daily & makes it worse & i want to get isolaz or Silk peel or what you suggest, but I can't find a cleanser that doesn't make it worse. It's really bad, help

Acne treatment

Please don't panic.  It sounds like you have classic combination skin with acne and oil in the tzone and sensitive skin on the cheeks, this is very common.  You need a great board certified dermatologist who can help you design a program that works for your skin.  It sounds like you need prescription medication since over the counter isn't helping.  Look for a great board certified dermatologist who will spend the time with you to fix your skin. 

Paramus Dermatologist