Large Crease + Continued Drooping After Asian Blepharoplasty and Ptosis Repair

It's been approximately 10 days since my ptosis repair with blepharoplasty. My concern is the extremely high and round crease and the worsening of the drooping. I understand that I have swelling and it is still very early in the healing process. How long will it be before I see improvement, if any? I was expecting to see at least some lifting by now.

Generally it takes about 8 weeks to know how this is going to go.

+2

Those will be very long weeks.  As the swelling dissipates the tissues also relax and this helps the crease become softer and look less high.  You can generally expect a dramatic improvement in appearance between the one week post surgery appearance and the 8 weeks appearance.  My guess is that you will have some degree of asymmetry related to to the fold not being as full.  This can be improved with subbrow fillers if necessary.  If you need a revision, I generally recommend waiting between 6 and 12 months.