Possible to Correct Belly Button Scar 3 Years After Tummy Tuck?

I have a large circular scar aroundmy belly button from my tummy tuck. The doctor tried to minimize the scarring later after it healed and it still looks as bad. Is there anything that can be done to correct this three years later?

Revising a belly button scar

+1

a scar revision will only look better if there is enough loose skin that the scar can be entirely removed and then closed under minimal tension. If you have relatively tight skin and you just cut the scar out and close it, the new scar will heal and then widen again as it has done. I think until you get enough lose skin to allow the revision be closed with no tension, I would leave it alone.