Large Breasts and Implants

Hi, I need some advice. I'm 28 years old with a E-cup breasts, guess they have moderate sag because of the size and being natural. Always wanted implants, not just for the size but also the firmness and more perky look. Is it possible to get implants without breast reduction first, so that they become fuller in a way, and more firm and also a bit bigger? I've heard that implants in already large breasts can give good results, but not sure about size of implants, under or over the muscle etc?

Implants in large breasts

+1

I would recommend having a breast lift utilizing an auto-augmentation technique, which rearranges your existing breast tissue to the upper pole of the breast creating an implant look of fullness utilizing your own tissue.

If you desire more volume after this procedure, it would be much safer to place an implant at a later stage procedure.

Implants in large breasts

+1

Implants in large droopy breasts will just create larger droopier breasts.  I would not recommend implants for you,  a better choice would be a small reduction or lift to reposition the nipple to a higher location on your chest wall and provide firmness to the remainder of the breast while giving you the lift that you need.  If you would still be unhappy after this procedure, you could always go back and place implants.  At least now you would be adding implants to a nice shaped breast rather than a droopy breast.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Implants in large breasts

+1

i would not recommend implants to you to make them perkier.  Your breasts would sag more. If anything you may want a lift and a small reduction.

Perky breasts are not typically large.

+1

IF you have implatns alone without a reduction, you may expereince a brief initial period of larger firmer perkier breasts but this will not last long. Over time you are likely to develop either the rock in the sock deformity or the snoopy breast.

Large breasts do not need implants for improvement

+1

You state that you would like perkier breasts that feel firmer. A mastopexy or breast lift is a more appropriate procedure to improve the shape of the breasts without reducing them. Adding an implant would not correct the nipple position in your case, nor would it make them "perkier." Simply put, the weight of your breasts are going to overcome any improvement with an implant resulting in continued ptosis, likely bottoming out of the implant, and overall stretching of the soft tissues.

David Bogue, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Large breasts and Implants: Breast reduction combined Breast Implants Does Not Make Sense

+1

Breast reduction combined with the placement of breast implants does not make sense. Placing implants alone in a sagging breast will leave the breast implants high in the chest with a sagging breast below otherwise called the snoopy effect. I would recommend a breast reduction which will lift your breasts after removing breast tissue to lighten the breasts so that they can be lifted. If volume is not removed then the breasts will be prone to recurrent sagging and poor scars. If after a breast reduction you desire increased volume then a breast implant may be considered, though the risk of recurrent sagging would be increased. 

Andrew P. Trussler, MD

You can get a lift and larger firmer breasts

+1
Jules82,
Yes you can get a breast lift and larger and firmer breasts.  The answer, however is not implants, but using your own tissue to reshape you breasts.
A modified breast lift technique that we created completely reshapes the breasts, lifts them, makes them more perky and fuller looking.  In effect we take a sagging breast and make it look like a more youthful, fuller breast.  Some people can't believe we don't use implants.
The cost of this procedure is very reasonable.  No implants are used thus you do not have to worry about potential implant issues such as leakage, rupture, infection, or capsular contracture.  Only your own breast tissues is resculpted.  This is a very exciting new variation on the traditional breast lift and we love the results we get with it.

Sincerely,
Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Large Breasts and Implants

+1

I appreciate you taking the time to post a photo. In most discussions you would not be a good candidate for implants alone. But if you see at least 3 boarded surgeons in person than you can form a intelligent decision. I would operate on you under the following circumstances. You must accept that you will still be droopy, you will need a larger implant above the muscle if possible, that there will be NO lifting. Best of luck from MIAMI dr. Darryl J. Blinski, 305 598 0091

Breast Implants in large Breasts

+1

I would not advise breast implants for you. If you want to be perkier, you need a lift that reduces the skin and sits the nipple up. If you just put in implants, you will simply have a bulge above a droopy breast . You will not achieve any lift and will just look strange. If you really want to be larger, then you will need a lift as well as the implants. The problem is that the continued weight of the breasts will tend to pull them down off the implants, leaving you a superior bulge with a droopy breast below.

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Do not put breast implants in E cup breasts.

+1

Hi.

I think that would be  a mistake. You would end up with huge breasts, which will stretch your tissues and which age very badly.  What you need is a good breast lift (with lollipop scars).

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)