Lap Band Surgery?

Hi there my name is Amanda I'm 19 and weigh 220 I have no health care and I just wanted to know how much I'd have to pay at the time of getting this I live in lumberton nc if you could help me find that out I'd appreciate it thank you very much

Cost of weight loss surgery without insurance coverage

Call around to the surgeons in your area to see what they charge.  It is always best to have surgery close to home so you can get after-care.  Prices vary from as little as $5000 in Mexico, to as high as $25,000 the USA.  Our program charges $11,000 for sleeve gastrectomy.  I stopped placing gastric bands several years ago due to high failure rates and poor patient satisfaction.  After-care is also quite expensive after gastric banding because of the cost of band adjustments.

Mark Pleatman MD

Bloomfield Hills Bariatric Surgeon