What would you recommend to fix my Chin asymmetry (also, lip and nose asymmetry)? (photos)

Hello, I have pronounced asymmetry along my chin(jaw). Adding to my asymmetry, my nose deviates to (my) right, and my upper lip along with it. I have already had surgery to correct a deviated septum (in 2005), but it did not fully correct the issue. I can not afford to get too aggressive with surgery, so I am looking for a non-surgical, permanent solution. I am hyper-aware of, and insecure about this asymmetry. Any suggestions/comments would be most helpful.

Correction of Chin Asymmetry

+1
There is no non-surgical permanent solution to your chin/jawline asymmetry. Depending upon which side  of your face you favor, a bony genioplasty can be done to open up (lengthen) the left chin or close down (shorten) the right side of your chin.

Chin

+1
Regarding the chin asymmetry, sliding genioplasty could potentially resolve this.  It is a same day surgery under general anesthesia. 

Majid Jamali, DMD
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon