TT/BBL. I'm down to 213 lbs and aiming for 170. Any suggestions for me to get there by the start of 2015?

hello since I last posted, IM down 26more pounds...my current weight today is 213...my start out weight was over 300lbs.Im exercising daily to achieve my goal weight, which is 170lbs.i have even more skin sagging now...so I will continue to lose the weight...by the beginning of 2015 I will be ready to have it done...any suggestions for me, Im all ears...thanks inn advance TOMEKA

Weight loss surgery

+1
Congratulations on your weight loss. It. Seems like you are right on target for surgery in 2015.  I'm just not crazy about the BBL.  I think it's a loser of a procedure and a waste of money.

+1
Some of my taller patients are not even close to 170 lbs, yet they have very good results.  If I knew your height and examined you, I could give you a little better idea.

+1
Congratulations on your weight loss thus far; you should be very proud of this accomplishment.  You are wise to have a target date;  goals are better achieved if a specific time frame is kept in mind.  At this point, if you feel that you have reached a “plateau”, you may benefit from additional expertise that may be provided by weight-loss physician specialists, personal trainers, nutritionists etc. It may be that changing your routine to some degree, may be helpful and keep the process “interesting”. Best wishes as you continue to work towards your goals.