Should I Use Saline or Silicone, I Want to Have Victoria Secret Model Boobs, How Much is Too Much Without Sagging? (photo)

Hi I am a 27 yr old mom of 3 kids 11,5 & 2. I breastfed all 3. I'm left with extra skin and almost no tissue inside I measure about 11cm both sides I believe. I'm 5'5" 110lbs. My PS said saline 450-475cc HP below the muscle. Also I have VERY thin skin.I want full Cs or Ds & perky with cleavage. I found a picture of what I want them to look like, the woman had similar breasts that I have now, so I'm optimistic it can be done.The problem is she had silicone gummy bears 480cc Ultra HP, not saline.

Should I Use Saline or Silicone, I Want to Have Victoria Secret Model Boobs, How Much is Too Much Without Sagging?

+3

As you can review ALL the posted experts advise and recommendations I believe it is in your best interest to have a few IN OERSON evaluations from ONLY boarded PSs. Yes I agree with the UHP silicones are a great choice. I might consider the 455 or 480 cc. 

Breast involution and implants

+2

You certainly are a good candidate for implants and probably do not need a lift. But I will say having very thin skin may make you prone to rippling and implant visiblity. 

Silicone or Saline Breast Implants

+2

Based on the pictures and your desired aesthetic goal, I would recomend silicone gel implants under the muscle to provide a good shape, consistency and to minimise rippling.

London Plastic Surgeon

Silicone or saline

+2

You have lost a lot of breast volume and appear to have very little tissue.  Silicone implants would offer a more natural feel, compared to the saline implants.  With your petite frame, you will likely need high profile implants.   Discuss the pros/cons of each with your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.dassmd.com/breast-augmentation/high-profile-breast-implants-los-angeles-beverly-hills.html

Silicone Implant would be better.

+2

In  review of your case and the photos, I do think that your plastic surgeon can give you the look that you want with the implants and the placement described. The choice regarding implant type is yours. In my opinion, I believe that you will be better suited to have silicone implants due to the amount of breast tissue that you have. Saline implants will fill the breast pocket in a similar fashion. However, you will have more visible rippling with the saline implants in different positions. In addition, the saline implants will be more palpable and rigid depending on how much your surgeon inflates or overinflates them. Another thought if you want a more subtle upper breast fullness is to have a conversation with your surgeon regarding the new Sientra form stable textured anatomic implants. My patients have loved the difference when doing exchanges.

Best of Luck.

Saline or silicone with postpartum breast changes

+2

Thank you for your question and photos.  

One of the first questions in deciding on a breast augmentation is the type of implant.  This can vary depending on where you want the implant (above or below the muscle), your safety concerns over saline versus silicone and the amount of native breast tissue that you have.  In your particular situation, a silicone implant will probably give you a more natural result since you have little breast tissue and thin skin.  

The size and shape of the implant is the next question.  Your plastic surgeon can help guide you in this decision.  In general, implants are selected by the width of your breast.  Choosing an implant that is too large will mean the implant is wider than the base or footprint of your breast.  This creates an over augmented look as the implant hangs over the side of your chest.  Have a full discussion with your surgeon and if you are still concerned, seek an additional opinion via an in office consultation.  

Good luck!

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile/Type for Me?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures. If I were seeing you in consultation, I would suggest that use of silicone gel breast implants in your case. You have very little breast/soft tissue "coverage" of the breast implants and the potential for rippling/palpability of the breast implants is high in your case.

In regards to the best breast implant size/profile to achieve your goals, thebest online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “Victoria secret model boobs” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Silicone gel implants may demonstrate less rippling with minimal overlying breast tissue

+2

The implant size and location under the muscle (dual plane) you have planned with your PS should give you the look you desire. However, being that you are slim with little overlying breast tissue, you may want to consider using silicone implants. In your case, silicone may result in less rippling and may offer a more natural breast feeling. Best of luck!

Stony Brook Plastic Surgeon

Silicone gel implants are better than saline implants and women that are thin and have modest amounts of breast tissue.

+2

Breast tissue and subcutaneous fat can camouflaged some of the irregularities seen more commonly with saline implants. Women with little subcutaneous fat and breast tissue are better served by silicone gel implants.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm