What is the Criteria to Meet to Have a Breast Lift with Implant?

I am 34 yrs old, mother of 2, 36D @ 135lbs. I was told at a recent consult that I was not a candidate to have a lift w/implant. I don't want my breast any bigger or smaller. I was wanting them lifted so I don't sag to my tummy w/out a bra & roundness on top w/out having to spend $65 on push-up bras.

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
If you are looking for shape change alone typically a lift of which there are many types usually works best if you really want volume at the top of your breasts you need an implant or both

Saggy breasts

+1

Sounds like what you need  is a simple straight forward mastopexy or breast lift.This will remove excess skin so your breast will be slightly smaller but not a great deal. 

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Possible candidate for a breast lift with or without implants

+1

If your breasts are sagging then you would be a candidate for a breast lift.  If you are satisfied with the size of your breasts then you would not need an implant.  If you want larger breasts with more upper pole fullness you may consider an implant at the same time.  

Breast lift

+1

Why are you not a candidate for a breast lift with an implant? Sounds strange to me.

A breast lift will do exactly that, lift the breast to a more aesthetically pleasing position. However, if you have emptiness of the upper pole a lift won't give you volume, you will need to augment your lift with a small implant.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Mastopexy Surgery

+1

Unfortunately without photos it's impossible to say whether or not you're a lift candidate. Fat grafting may be a great option for you if you're looking for upper pole fullness and create a more lifted appearance. 

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Please check the video lines down to avoid scars and big implants during a mastopexy

+1

REQUIREMNTS  FOR SURGERY " MASTOPEXY AUGMENTATION  SURGERY"(the only resulting scar stays hiding into the areola it doesnt affect sensibility even lactancy and prevents BREASTS CANCER)
1.- OVERWEIGHT NO MORE THAN 10% IN EXCESS ACORDING TO YOUR AGE  AND HEIGHT.
2.- BREASTS SEIZE NO MORE THAN TYPE C ( SEIZE E NOT POSSIBLE) THAT MEANS BREASTS TOO BIG NOT POSSIBLE EXCEPT WITH  INVERTED "T" SCARS RESULTING
3.-NO DIABETICS, CARDIAC PROBLEM, BLEEDING PROBLEM
4.-PREOP. LAB TEST OK DONE  HERE
5.-ANY VIT-E, ANY ASPIRIN, ANY HERB,  ANY GARLIC, ANY SMOKING  SINCE  15 DAYS BEFORE
THE NORMAL COSTS  EVERYTHING INCLUDED IT IS :$5,500 USD (TAX,HOSPITAL, ANESTHESIST,SCRUBBERS,GARMENT, PATHOLOGY,LAB TEST, SURGEON, WOUND CARE,  MEDICINES INTO THE HOSPITAL) IF  YOU NEED  MORE INFORMATION PLEASE  : CLICK: my tel :011-52-999-9273563 / 9275951  east time ( office hours 9 to 13 or 17 to 20 hrs ) mon to sat.
NICE  TALKING  WITH YOU DR  RAMON NAVARRO

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

+1

Without photos it may not be possible to give a useful response. But if your breast size is really a 36D, there should be plenty of tissue with which to do a breast lift without the need for implants. 

Get other opinions. All the best.