Eyes swollen after bbl?

I had a BBL 2 days ago and woke up this morning with eyes extremely swollen. Is this normal? Is there anything I can do for it?

Swollen eyes after bbl

+1

When a brazilian butt lift is performed fluid is injected to harvest the fat, and it is not uncommon to be swollen. This should resolve on its own. If it persists, see your surgeon to make sure there is no other issue.

Swollen eyes after a brazilian butt lift

+1

Swollen eyes after a brazilian butt lift is very common. This the result of the amount of tumescent fluid injected prior to liposuction. It will get better with time.

Wilberto Cortes, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

This and all post operative questions should be directed to your surgeon. They know what was done and can explain many issues that arise.Call your doctor

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com