I had Liposuction in my middle part of my body and tummy. It is hard, swallow, painful, and very tender. Is this normal?

Painful after liposuction

+1
Although this can be normal after liposuction, you need to call your surgeon to discuss your pain after liposuction.
It sounds as though you had surgery recently.
If things are getting worse, or you have other symptoms (nausea, chills,, vomiting, etc), you should go to the Emergency Room if you can't reach your surgeon. Best wishes.

Symptoms After Liposuction

+1
I suggest speaking to your physician or going to the emergency room if these symptoms are that intense.  These are not typical of my patients after liposuction procedures.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Significant discomfort after liposuction is very uncommon.

+1
Because of the magnitude of your symptoms I think this is something that you should report to your own plastic surgeon. Most patients after liposuction are sore but did not have significant pain.