How Soon After Breast Implants Can I Get Them Out? 575cc/590cc Saline Under Muscle Crease Entry.

the doctor did a wonderful job, i thought this was what i wanted for years/few days befor surgery i started having big doubts. i went through with it. i absolutely hate them being inside me. i dnt want to give it time to get used to them i know for sure i dnt want them in me!. my 1week check up tomorrow & im very worried he will tell me i have to wait (because maybe the feeling of hating them will pass) or (i need to heal first) from a medical standpoint how soon can i go back in and have them removed?

Timing for Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the stressful experience after breast augmentation surgery. Once you are sure that you do not want to have the breast implants in place, they can be removed at any time. Again, if you are convinced that you are making a objective decision ( not influenced by the common and significant emotional ups and downs after surgical procedures),  removal of the breast implants may be best done as soon as possible ( given the size of the breast implants and skin stretching concerns…).

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/breast-implant-removal.htm

How soon to re-operate

+1
  • This has come up before, but is very uncommon
  • The implants can be removed any time, there is not specific waiting period
  • Removing the implants is not a big surgery and your recovery time would be fairly short
  • I have seen two patients that wanted their implants our soon after they were placed, waiting for one, two, or three months did not change their opinion
Wichita Plastic Surgeon

Timing of Implant Removal

+1

Sometimes we make decisions that we may regret. Some of those decisions can be changed immediately. Some cannot be changed at all. Fortunately, breast implants can be removed. In most cases they are removed for complications. But, in your situation, you feel that having implants just aren't you. I'm sure that you will get mixed answers to your question about the timing of the removal. In general, if you really hate them, and removing them will make you happy, then get them out sooner than later, as long as there aren't any medical conditions restricting your surgery. The size of your implants are relatively large. So, longer you keep them in, the more they will stretch your breast skin and cause atrophy of your breast volume. Best of luck!

How Soon After Breast Implants Can I Get Them Out?

+1

As you can imagine, this is not a common question, but it does come up now and then. I usually ask patients to wait 3 monthws before taking further action and rarely does the patient go ahead and get them out. But you don't give any info re body size and these are very big implants, so maybe that is part of the problem. Have an honest talk with your surgeon.