Is it common to stop sweating after Rosecea? Will I ever sweat again?

I used to sweat too much but after being hit with rosecea almost all sweating has disappeared why is this and how to sweat again.

Sweat Glands

+1
I am really stumped with this. I can think of no pathogenesis link between hypohidrosis (decreased sweating) and rosacea. The only possible connection I can fathom is perhaps the superficial vasodilation seen in rosacea is somehow affecting eccrine sweat glands of the face.

This answer is not intended to give a medical opinion and does not substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ education only. As always, I encourage you to see your personal physician for further evaluation of your individual case.