Labia Reduction How Much Does It Cost for It Tucked in by One in Coventry?

I have a big labria I am only 17 but it overhangs a few inches how much would it cost for reduction kind of tucked in. Any good places by nuneaton?

Labia Reduction How Much Does It Cost

+1

Labiaplasty has become a pretty standard operation and you should be able to find a doctor that preforms them near you.  Prices vary from doctor to doctor and also by where you live.

Mini Labiaplasty in Los Angeles

+1

Labial reduction is a common procedure in my practice. Sometimes, a mini labiaplasty is performed to provide a small tuck. Costs depend on the severity of the surgery. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Labia Reduction How Much when It Cost for It Tucked

+1

Labial reduction is a fairly standard surgery and cost varies widely.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA