Just Had a Labiaplasty Done 2 Weeks Ago, Will Childbirth Ruin the Work? Will I Need to Under Go the Procedure Again?

Just Had a Labiaplasty Done 2 Weeks Ago, Will Childbirth Ruin the Work? and Will I Need to Under Go the Procedure Again??

Childbirth after Labiaplasty

+2

Typically the results from labiaplasty should be preserved even after chidbirth.  It is possible to get some regrowth of the labia due to the high level of hormones during the last trimester but this is usually not significant enough to require labiaplasty surgery again.  On the other hand, vaginal rejuvenation after chidbirth is more frequently required (although still in a relatively small percentage of women) especially if an episiotomy had been performed.  Hope this helps...RAS