Labiaplasty wedge swelling and suture breakdown, how much swelling at 4 weeks? Will it go down much more? (photo)

I had a wedge method labiaplasty 4 weeks ago also removing excess skin from the sides of the clitoral hood. I had suture breakdown at the front of one side and the ends didn't fuse back they healed separate. My sutures are still holding on. If the swelling goes away I don't think the hole would be as noticeable but I still think I am too bulky around the clitoris. Really don't want a second surgery, although my surgeon said any revision will not cost me anything. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Labiaplasty wedge swelling and bulky clitoral hood

+1

No attempt to revise your right labium should be done until you are at least five months after your past procedure. If so, the change of disruption again is significant. I routinely remove the sides of the clitoral hood with a labia minora reduction if there is excess tissue. If the skin overlies the head or glans of the clitoris, that can be reduced. If the patient has a very large, protuberant, long, wide clitoral hood, I invented a procedure called a clitoropexy with a clitoral hood reduction. With this procedure, I lift up the clitoral hood skin, move the clitoris closer to the pubic bone, thin the tissues under the clitoral hood skin, and then remove a large amount of excess skin. This results in a dramatic decrease in the length, thickness, and protuberance of the clitoral hood, so that the hood is now within the labia majora when the woman stands.Your clitoral hood is still very thick and may require a such a procedure.