5 days post op of Labiaplasty, I'm extremely sore and sutures looks like they have split. Is this normal? (photo)

I am 23 and recently underwent labiaplasty in Toronto on Monday May 12 and not sure if it was the best idea now. I have always been uncomfortable with the appearance of my labia and was very insecure. Now that I have done it I have some concerns. I am 5 days post op and the swelling doesn't seem to have gone down at all, very very sore to touch or even move. Suture lines look like they have many splits throughout them. It this normal due to swelling? Will it heal properly? Please help!

Normal swelling

+1
your pictures show what looks like normal postop swelling.  This will take time to settle down.  At 5 days after surgery, it is perfectly normal for the labia to look like this.  Be patient as the swelling will come down over the next little while, and understand it will take fully 3 months to look perfectly normal.