I Had Labiaplasty 5 Days Ago and I Got Something Yellow on my Labia and Still Cant Walk. What Can It Be? (photo)

i had my labiaplasty 5 days ago and it still hurts to walk and 2 days ago i got something yellow on my labia? what can it be? i use hydrogen peroxide (3-4 times/day) triple antibiotic antibiotic pills pls tell whats wrong with me?

Swelling And Pain Post Labiaplasty

To have some swelling and some pain 5 days after a labiaplasty is not unusual, but not being able to walk is of a great deal of concern to me.  The yellow material on your labia would more than likely be serum, and your pictures don't show any sign of a true infection.  Please stop the hydrogen peroxide immediately.  Hydrogen peroxide kills new cells, and this may be the basis of a lot of your problems. 

It is now time to go see your plastic surgeon.  He or she needs to deal with this problem and please stop the home remedies.