How Much Will a Labiaplasty Cost if I'm Only 15?

My labia been bothering me ever since I found out what it was It bothers me if I walk an do other activities my mo has breast cancer and 4 more other cancers I want to no with insurance how much will it cost and how much will it cost if my parents don't have insurance for me Please please help I need to know right away thank you (:

Price varies

+1
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. In general, price varies depending on the surgeon and city in which they are located. Prices can range around the $2500 to $4000 mark, and financing options are available to make it more manageable to cover the cost of your surgery. The best of luck.  

Labiaplasty in teenagers

+1

Sometimes a labiaplasty can be performed in adolescence if there is a medical need for the procedure.  The extent of your problem may provide more insight as to the cost of your procedure. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Labiaplasty for 15 Year Old

+1

To have this procedure done the labia minora needs to be significantly large. You will also need to have parental consent. The procedure normally costs between $2900 and $5900 depending on the type of anesthesia used. Consult a board certified plastic surgeon and get their opinion before proceeding with this procedure.

Jaime Perez, MD
Labiaplasty Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Jaime Perez, MD

Labiaplasty Cost & consideration for minors

+1

Labiaplasty for minors do require parental consent.  The cost would is usually the same regardless of age and depends on what procedures are required to address your concerns, and whether you are doing this under anesthesia or with straight local anesthetic.  For a straight forward labiaplasty, the cost could be ~3000 - 5000 depending on where you go and if you are adding an operating fee and anesthesia fee.

Hope this helps.

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

Legislation About your situation in TURKEY

+1

Your situation is common among patients under 18, but as you may know you need your parents consent. If your parents say OK then you can have an operatation. It's simple and easy. This situation is not different then a cleft surgery for a Plastic Surgeon, it bothers every girl because of the issues everybody know. So we have to do this operation. When it comes to cost, it won't bother your family in Turkey as this situation bothers you anyway. It will cost between 1500-2500 USD. That's all and a nice touristic trip to ISTANBUL will welcome you.

Alper Tuncel, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty for minors

+1

Because you are a minor, you would first have to discuss this with a parent and then with his/her consent both of you follow up with a  board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist who specializes in labiaplasty.  Glad I could help...RAS 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Unfortunately you are a minor

+1

We are prohibited from giving any medical advice or engaging in conversation with minors.....even in a forum like this.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Labia Reduction for 15 Year Old?

+1

Although I sense an urgency in your question, I think will be best for you to slow down and realize that  labial reduction surgery is not an “emergency”.  It will be best for you to do your due diligence and find a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon in your area to seek consultation with. This consultation will be helpful in addressing your concerns and educating you about the procedure as well as the potential risks/complications associated with the procedure.

For example, you will be informed that the presence of redundant labia minora tissue does not necessarily translate into increased risk for the development of cancers.