How Much Does Labiaplasty Cost?

I have looked at labiaplasty before and after pictures on this site and I am very impressed by the difference it can make. But how much would a labiaplasty cost? I would guess it takes a lot of skill to do a labiaplasty right because it is such a sensitive area so it is probably very expensive.

Labiaplasty cost

+4

Thanks for your question - In our San Francisco area practice we offer labiaplasty for patients that have contour problems with the labia minora.

This operation can be easily be done in our procedure room but we also offer the operation under general anesthesia at local hospitals.

Our price is typically between $2500 and $5000 depending on the needs of our patients.

As always - while price can be important be sure to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon to help you with these issues. I hope this helps.

Cost of labioplasty in Canada.

+3

As cosmetic procedures go a labioplasty is fairly inexpensive.  The reason is that it can be done under local anesthesia.  The recovery time is also fairly short because my patients don't have to take alot of time off work therefore little loss of income from days off.  The price ranges from $2700-3500 depending on whether the procedure is done in a private setting or in the hospital.

Leila Kasrai, MD, FRCSC

Cost for labiaplasty with twilight anesthesia

+3

Hi Marcia, the cost range for labiaplasty is $3,700 to $4,200 which includes physician’s fee, anesthesia and facility fee, we also provide a soaking basin for post op care. To ensure our patients’ comfort all labiaplasty procedures are performed under twilight sedation anesthesia.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Labiaplasty cost

+2
Thank you for your question. Costs of cosmetic surgery vary according to geographical location, experience of the doctor, and other factors. Usually, though, labiaplasty is in the range of several thousands dollars, most often definitely less than ten thousand. The most important this is to not compromise on the quality of the physician, specifically that they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and that they do this operation often. I refer you to my blogpost below to find out exactly what it is that you pay for with surgery. Make sure that all the costs, namely the surgical fee, the anesthesia fee, and most importantly the facility fees are fully disclosed. Good luck, and hope this helps.

Daniel Kaufman, MD

Labiaplasty costs

+2

HI,

I typically perform labiaplasty under local anesthesia with mild oral sedation. This is very well tolerated and uniformly regarded by patients who have had the procedure as the "way to go". The cost is approximately $3700. If you wish to have a clitoral unhooding at the same time the cost is increased by $500.By avoiding the OR and general anesthesia, you save a significant amount of money.I hope this helps.

Regards,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Daniel A. Medalie, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty cost

+2

Labiaplasty cost  depends on what procedures are required to address your concerns, and whether you are doing this under anesthesia or with straight local anesthetic.  For a straight forward labiaplasty, the cost could be ~3000 - 5000 depending on where you go and if you are adding an operating fee and anesthesia costs.

Hope this helps..

Young R. Cho, MD, PhD

Cost of labiaplasty in Jacksonville

+2

In Jacksonville, Florida, the cost of a labiaplasty ranges from 2500 to 6000 dollars depending on the particular anatomical requirements and desires of the patient. This can be a very rewarding procedure and has dramatically improved the confidence of a number of my patients. Both married and single patients can feel self-conscious about their vaginal area and a rejuvanted look can really boost their self-esteem. To learn more about the procedure, please use the web reference below.

Ankit Desai, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Costs for a labiaplasty

+2

Labiaplasty is a more common procedure than you may think. I have performed them under local anesthesia, under oral sedation and local anesthesia, intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. The cost depends on the amount of tissue to be removed, the actual procedure needed and the type of anesthesia required by the patient. The cost for a labiaplasty that includes reduction of the labia minora length and excess skin varies across the nation from $1650.00 - 7500.00. In my practice, the cost is $1,650.00 for the surgical fee, about $550.00 - 750.00 for the facility, and $425.00 if general or intravemous sedation is required.

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Labiaplasty of the Labia Minora

+2

The labia minora can become enlarged and elongated and may require a small procedure to reduce the size of the labia minora. The procedure needs to performed in a meticulous fashion and requires expertise. Labiaplasty is approximately 3,500 dollars to 7,500 dollars, depending on the extent of the procedure, need for anesthesia, and surgery center costs.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Labiaplasty may cost between $3000 and $8000

+2

Labiaplasty costs, as with any cosmetic procedure, can vary. Every situation is different. Most patients who request a labiaplasty desire improvement in the appearance of the labia minora. However, some patients also request a labiaplasty of the labia majora (outer lips) and some may benefit from clitoral hood reduction as well as liposuction of the mons pubis.

Costs will also vary depending on whether the procedure is performed in the office or in a surgicenter and whether it is performed only under local anesthesia or with anesthesia delivered by an anesthesiologist.

Sanjay Grover, MD