How Much Does Labiaplasty Cost?

I have looked at labiaplasty before and after pictures on this site and I am very impressed by the difference it can make. But how much would a labiaplasty cost? I would guess it takes a lot of skill to do a labiaplasty right because it is such a sensitive area so it is probably very expensive.

Labiaplasty cost

Thanks for your question - In our San Francisco area practice we offer labiaplasty for patients that have contour problems with the labia minora.

This operation can be easily be done in our procedure room but we also offer the operation under general anesthesia at local hospitals.

Our price is typically between $2500 and $5000 depending on the needs of our patients.

As always - while price can be important be sure to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon to help you with these issues. I hope this helps.

Cost of labioplasty in Canada.

As cosmetic procedures go a labioplasty is fairly inexpensive.  The reason is that it can be done under local anesthesia.  The recovery time is also fairly short because my patients don't have to take alot of time off work therefore little loss of income from days off.  The price ranges from $2700-3500 depending on whether the procedure is done in a private setting or in the hospital.

Costs for a labiaplasty

Labiaplasty is a more common procedure than you may think. I have performed them under local anesthesia, under oral sedation and local anesthesia, intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. The cost depends on the amount of tissue to be removed, the actual procedure needed and the type of anesthesia required by the patient. The cost for a labiaplasty that includes reduction of the labia minora length and excess skin varies across the nation from $1650.00 - 7500.00. In my practice, the cost is $1,650.00 for the surgical fee, about $550.00 - 750.00 for the facility, and $425.00 if general or intravemous sedation is required.

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Fees for labiaplasty

Fees will vary but you should pick your surgeon based on experience, before and after photos, and reputation.  It is said that cheap plastic surgery can sometimes be the most expensive in the long run.  You want a well performed labiaplasty. Costs may run anywhere from $3800 to $8000 depending on whether it is unilateral, bilateral, or whether clitoral hood reduction is done.  In addition anesthesia and facility fees add to that variability.
click on the link below to see a healed labiaplasty case.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty cost

Thank you for your question. Costs of cosmetic surgery vary according to geographical location, experience of the doctor, and other factors. Usually, though, labiaplasty is in the range of several thousands dollars, most often definitely less than ten thousand. The most important this is to not compromise on the quality of the physician, specifically that they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and that they do this operation often. I refer you to my blogpost below to find out exactly what it is that you pay for with surgery. Make sure that all the costs, namely the surgical fee, the anesthesia fee, and most importantly the facility fees are fully disclosed. Good luck, and hope this helps.

Labiaplasty pricing in Tucson, AZ

Pricing of a labiaplasty is going to differ greatly from surgeon to surgeon.My practice is located in Tucson, AZ and we charge about $3,300 including anesthesia, facility and surgeon’s fee.Without a consultation, this is a rough estimate as the fees will vary based on length of the procedure and complexity. If you were to come in for a consultation, you would leave with a written quote specific to you and your needs.

Labioplasty Cost

The procedure costs around $7500 with OR and Anesthesia . Typically not a good idea to bargain shopping for a procedure such as this. Pick a surgeon that you feel comfortable with and is a board certified plastic surgeon.

Joshua B. Hyman, MD

Labiaplasty costs

I typically perform labiaplasty under local anesthesia with mild oral sedation. This is very well tolerated and uniformly regarded by patients who have had the procedure as the "way to go". The cost is approximately $3700. If you wish to have a clitoral unhooding at the same time the cost is increased by $500.By avoiding the OR and general anesthesia, you save a significant amount of money.I hope this helps.

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Cost for labiaplasty with twilight anesthesia

Hi Marcia, the approximate cost for labiaplasty is $3500, which includes physician’s fee, anesthesia and facility fee.

At my surgery center in Baltimore,we  provide a soaking basin for post op care.
To ensure our patients’ comfort all labiaplasty procedures are performed under twilight sedation anesthesia.

Ricardo L Rodriguez, MD

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Cost of Labiaplasty of the Labia Minora

The labia minora can become enlarged and elongated and may require a small procedure to reduce the size of the labia minora. The procedure needs to performed in a meticulous fashion and requires expertise. Labiaplasty is approximately 3,500 dollars to 7,500 dollars, depending on the extent of the procedure, need for anesthesia, and surgery center costs.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS