Labiaplasty and Clitoris 1 Month Ago and Have Painful Urination and Edema?

hi i did my labia plasty and clitoris reduction about one mounth ago.but still i have painfull urination and oedema on left n side and pain on left side labia.what is the reason for that? right now i have 22 year.i did my surgery in india.am suffering from the pain.could you help me answer my question please doctor..

One Month Post Labiaplasty/Still Having Pain & Disuria

+1

Pain on urination usually means an infection, and the standard labiaplasty comes nowhere near the urethra which is where you urinate from.  Also, pain one month after a labiaplasty is quite unusual in my experience.  In fact, I have never seen it.  I recommend you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified the American Board of Plastic Surgery or by its sister equivalent in the UK.  Only a consultation and physical exam can answer your questions properly.  

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Pain after Labiaplasty

+1

Although it is possible to still be experiencing some discomfort 4 weeks after labiaplasty, I would recommend getting an apppointment with a board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist who specializes in these procedures.  A physical exam will likely reveal wether things are progressing normally or there is a problem.  Glad to help...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD