Labiaplasty and Clitoris 1 Month Ago and Have Painful Urination and Edema?

hi i did my labia plasty and clitoris reduction about one mounth ago.but still i have painfull urination and oedema on left n side and pain on left side labia.what is the reason for that? right now i have 22 year.i did my surgery in suffering from the pain.could you help me answer my question please doctor..

Seek medical attention

Pain during urination and swelling, along with redness, are signs of infection. You should see your surgeon or gynaecologist as soon as you can. 

One Month Post Labiaplasty/Still Having Pain & Disuria

Pain on urination usually means an infection, and the standard labiaplasty comes nowhere near the urethra which is where you urinate from.  Also, pain one month after a labiaplasty is quite unusual in my experience.  In fact, I have never seen it.  I recommend you find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon certified the American Board of Plastic Surgery or by its sister equivalent in the UK.  Only a consultation and physical exam can answer your questions properly.  

Pain after Labiaplasty

Although it is possible to still be experiencing some discomfort 4 weeks after labiaplasty, I would recommend getting an apppointment with a board certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist who specializes in these procedures.  A physical exam will likely reveal wether things are progressing normally or there is a problem.  Glad to help...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD