What Do U Think I Have Done to Myself and How Dangerous?

I had my implants finally put in 6 days ago (after 2 deflated expanders and 1 bought of MRSA and another infection which needed infusion for 1 week). I was doing fine and then I grabbed something that was falling and weighed 20 lbs. Now I have severe pain in right breast that seems to radiate through my chest and out under the shoulder blade. It also hurts extremely to inhale. The pain is excruciating. What have I dine to myself? Is it dangerous? Thank you Bambi H.

Breast augmentation

+2

This may be as simple as a pulled muscle. To be safe, see your plastic surgeon and always let him or her know of any problems you experience

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lifting Something Heavy Post op

+2

I would call your Plastic Surgeon and have it looked at as soon as possible. It may be a pulled muscle. It is always better just to have your doctor do a quick exam.

Michael A. Fiorillo, MD