Chin Implant and face (chin, neck) liposuction? (Photo)

Hi, I am 24 year old male. A weak profile was bothering me for a long time. Plz, help me to figure out which procedures do i need to get more defined jaw line and stronger chin? Also, to get rid of a fat in my neck or chin? I am 6'2 and 160 lbs, regularly workout and run, however, still not satisfied with my profile. I don't know what exactly needs to be done to improve my profile, if it is a chin, jaw line, or fat removal, or maybe combination of all? PLEASE, EXPLAIN IN MORE DETAILS IF YOU CAN.

Liposuction of the chin/neck area

+1
In general, liposuction of the chin/neck area yields a fantastic overall result. I would recommend an in-person consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. He/she will examine you in person and provide you with the best advice. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Chin implant with lipo?

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.
I think that a small implant and some submental liposuction may be of benefit to you in helping you achieve your desired appearance. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David Cangello, MD

Jawline Definition

+1
Improving jawline definition as well as achieving a tighter neckline are common requests from patients.  There is now a minimally invasive way to melt fat (if needed) under the chin as well as tighten the overlying skin to give more definition in the lower face with minimal down time.  It appears you might be a good candidate for this based on the limited photos here but an in-person consultation would be best.  3-D computer imaging can also help you visualize what you might look like afterwards.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you with achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Chin implant and neck lift combination

+1
 A chin implant is inserted through sub mental approach to give more projection, with and height to the chin. Chin implants are manufactured in a variety of sizes and shapes which is best determined at the time of consultation.
 The Neck is composed of fatty deposits above and below the platysma muscle in the neck, and to remove both deposits, a neck lift must be performed. This does not  involve removing any skin. Once the fatty deposits are removed above and below the platysma muscle, a platysma-plasty is performed to give  jawline improvement.

Chin Implant and face (chin, neck) liposuction?

+1
You are absolutely correct in wanting to reduce the amount of fat under your chin.  You can exercise a lot, and this may never go away!  A bit of liposuction will help that.  Angularity does make a man more chiseled and handsome.  Adding angularity to the jawline, along with liposuction under your chin, will do just that.

Neck liposuction

+1
Your profile looks better with a bit more of a chin.  Your neck jaw angle isn't sharp.  This can be corrected with a chin implant and liposuction under the chin and around the jaw.  Before and after pictures can be shown at the time of your visit with the help of computer imaging.  Best wishes. 

David Alessi, MD

+1
   Chin liposuction is probably a reasonable treatment modality, but an exam would be necessary to assess the amount of supraplatysmal fat and muscle laxity.

Neck

+1
Thank you for the photos and I agree totally with Dr. Fleming.  From the photos you would benefit more from liposuction and do not need further chin enhancement.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon

Chin Implant and Neck Liposuction

+1
You are an excellent candidate for liposuction beneath your chin and the side of your neck to increase definition of your chin and jawline. On the basis of the pictures you submitted I don't think a chin implant will be beneficial. However, your chin would be evaluated at the time of consultation.