Festoon and Lax Skin Underneath Lower Eyelid. How to Best Treat It?

I had perlane put in my tear trough area about 1 yr ago. Dr couldn't get it right on my left side of face and left me with a crease due to filler under my eye. A year later I had another dr use vitrase to slowly remove the filler. Most of the filler is gone but now I have festoon which may be due to residual filler and the skin under my eye becoming less tight. Left cheek/under eye looks aged with two creases now and festoon. What's the best way to treat it without getting fillers?

Treatment for under the eyes

+1

Hello, and sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. Photos and/or an exam would really be necessary to provide you with the best advice. There are options available to improve the appearance of the area under your eyes. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Perlane and under eye treatment

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without first seeing a photo of what you are referring to, or seeing you in person. You likely have several options to treat the delicate under eye area.

Sam Naficy, MD