Acne scars and marks. I'm planning to have CO2 Laser treatment and would like details about the best machines. (Photo)

I have this problem for my both cheeks about acne scars and marks... and am planning to do CO2 lazer, So will you please Dr. help me with the best machine and type of machine will fix what I have and really that will be great if you gonna tell me some specific details about the machine like strength of laser and specific details for the operation to tell them for the doctor. Thanks in advance.. and please advise.

Acne Scars and Laser Treatment

+2
Any co2 resurfacing will help these types of scars.  It is not the machine that gives the results, it is who is using the machine.  I suggest finding a dermatologist of plastic surgeon with a lot of experience in using lasers for scars.  Your type of scars may require more than just laser however, such as minor punch removals and/or fillers.  You will want to find someone who does these types of treatments daily.  We would gladly see you in our office anytime.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.