I Just Did Fractional Co2 Laser. my Face Very Painful when I Apply the 100% Aloe Vera Gel, is It Normal?

Fractional laser post op care

+1

True fractional laser treatments are literally 'drilling' holes in your skin and for the first couple of days your skin will be very sensitive to any alcohol based products or gels. It is like putting it on a razor nick   I know this sounds silly but you can either buy an expensive post laser balm until the skin seals itself off or just use Aquaphor and even plain Crisco.  Clean your face with a soapless cleanser and use one of the above until the stinging stops.  After that just shift to light moisturizers and be sure to start applying a zinc based sunscreen.  Good luck!

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon