Kansas Revision Rhinoplasty Surgeons

Got beyond screwed up from a butchering nasal surgery. Blocked from KU med center because I made the mistake of trusting the initial surgeon whom did the septo/open nose reduc until 1 too many doctors kept telling me the nasal work was not satisfactory. Can't pursue any more wrong avenues and am tired of being/looking miserable because of a lazy surgeon and cannot find anyone whom will fix it without worrying about ins co or just not having the experience to fix saying it's not worth doing. Help

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

I would recommend you see a surgeon with experience doing revision Rhinoplasty. It is not uncommon to require a correction after the original surgery.