KoR Whitening Only 500$? Should I Be Weary of the Low Price? (photo)

I have genetically yellow teeth and I would like to whiten my teeth. I have tried take home trays which was ineffective. I am now considering KoR whitening deep bleaching system. I found two doctors that perform this treatment in my city. However, one charges 1025$ and the other charges 500$ Should I be weary of the 500-dollar treatment? Why is there such a big gap, since it's the dental hygienist/technician that does the treatment anyways? Also, is there a money back guarantee for the KoR?

Kor Whitening cost

As a provider of the KoR Whitening Deep Bleaching system I can tell you that there is no way that the dentist who is providing the service is using the system the way it was intended.  I am not sure what they are doing but 500 is way too low for that procedure. 

Philadelphia Dentist

11905 Bustleton Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19116

Tooth whitening should I be wary of price difference?

Yes but remember more cost doesn't always mean better or worse treatment. I suggest asking each dentist why the fee difference... Some time office include home care kits with initial whitening appointments... Also who is doing the treatment a dental assistant or the dentist, how much time is going to be spent on your care 20 minutes or 2 hours. All of these are factors you should consider. With tooth whitening their is never a guarantee because result always vary. Good Luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD. MBA, MAGD    CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Dentist

1795 Main Street
Springfield , MA 01103