Will Kor Deep Bleaching Work for Someone Who Has Never Had White Teeth?

I have tried Nite White 22% in the past, but it never did much lightening if any. My teeth grew in yellow and I'm afraid the Kor will not work either. I don't see much on the internet about it. I have been to their site and it sounds promising, but still skeptical. I am happy with the shape of my teeth and am wanting white teeth only. Does Kor lighten surface stains only? Mine are not surface stains. What about relapse? My teeth would look a little lighter with NW, but only for about 10 minutes.

KOR Whitening

+1

KOR is an excellent product, and we have had great results even for difficult treatments.  It does require you to use the product exactly as directed to get the results, but works well when you follow the steps.  Most whitening systems are most effective with yellow stains, so give it a try.

Ontario Cosmetic Dentist

KoR Deep Bleaching to Whiten Teeth

+1

I have been using KoR in my office for about 4 years now and the results have been phenomenal.  Tetracycline teeth can now be whitened.  You state that your teeth are yellow, KoR works well on yellow teeth and I would recommend finding a dentist who provides the service and give it a try.  You will be required to do once a month touch up to keep the color white and if not you will have some relapse.  KoR is a system and the system must be followed exactly to get the results that you are looking for.  If you are not going to be committed do not waste your money. 

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Try It!

+1

I have been using KOR in my office for about 2 years now and it is my "go-to" whitening material.  I have found it to be a very effective agent for whitening those tough cases.  That being said, dark teeth or those with Tetracycline stains are sometimes difficult to maintain and do require frequent touch ups so you must prepare yourself for that.  Furthermore, this technique is time consuming and you must be comitted to daily use as directed by your dentist. For dark teeth, figure on about a month of at-home whitening, followed by an in-office visit and potentially additional at-home for a week or two.  The nice thing about this technique is that the trays fit beautifully and there is no leakage of bleach.  The technique is also low sensitivity for most patients.

Good Luck!

Gary Nack, DDS
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist