Do I Need Just Nostril Reduction or Whole Rhinoplasty? Would a Chin Implant Be Good or Not? (photo)

i think i need an nostril reduction as you can see my nosetrils are flarred ... what u think about my nose? do i need full rhino or just alarplasty alone? and what is the best size for my chin augmentation? large or xtralarge as i want a masculine look?

Nostril reduction and chin implant

+2

It looks like an alar plasty could be helpful in reducing the flare to your nostrils. It's hard to say much else about your nose without seeing other angles such as your profile. The main thing would be to address the areas that concern you, though.

It's not really possible to say what size chin implant would be best for you without seeing a profile view.

You can read more about nostril reduction at my web reference link below

Nose and chin

+2

Thank you for the photos. It is not possible to tell from the angles you posted how your chin projection appears.  You are a handsome man and if you want your nostrils narrowed it is possible.  An exam in peson would be necessary.

Complete versus partial rhinoplasty

+2

The photos are too distant too tell exactly what you need but it does appear that an alar base reduction can help. You may or may not need additional rhinoplasty surgery but that depends upon whether you are happy with your profile and the tip of your nose. Good luck.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Alar-plasty and chin implant

+1

An alar-plasty would involve narrowing the nostrils which can be done under local anesthesia if the patient so desires. That is acceptable option as long as the patient is happy with the remainder of their  nose. A chin implant can also be performed under local anesthesia  at the same time.when necessary,  In our practice,we usually use small  or medium implants so as not to overdo it. Further pictures from side and three-quarter angles are required to make any judgment calls upon whether or not a chin implant is needed

Nostril reduction

+1

Having you chin and nose imaged will tell you exactly what you need and want. From the photos, alar base reduction (alarplasty) would be appropriate. From the photos, I cannot tell about your chin. From the front view you showed it looks great!

David A. F. Ellis, MD
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Do I Need Just Nostril Reduction or Whole Rhinoplasty? Would a Chin Implant Be Good or Not?

+1

Alar base reduction and a chin implant may be sufficient in your case.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Nostril Reduction vs Full Rhinoplasty

+1

Your tip and the base of your nose can be narrowed but go to my website for instructions re pictures to submit for full nasal evaluation. I will then be able to evaluate your nose and chin .