Discounted Tummy Tuck Near Knoxville, Tennessee?

I live near Knoxville Tn And i am age 28 with 2 kids 6yrs and 2yrs.I have alot of skin hanging in the apron area as well as some above my belly button and my sides near my breasts but surgery is so expensive I need lower cost services. Also the apron pulls on my back and makes exercising or even regular activities near impossible. I need Help!!!! I don't care about looking like a model but i can't even exercise because of my shape.

Discounted Tummy Tuck Near Knoxville, Tennessee

+1

Do not sacrifice quality for little financial benefit. The ASPS website is a good starting point to identify qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Steven Smith in Knoxville may be a possibility. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeons to review your options.

Discounted tummy tuck

+1

I don't have any recommendations for you for a discounted surgeon.. I would highly recommend that you do not search for a "discount surgeon" because normally, you won't get a qualified surgeon taking care of you.  SOMETIMES (and you would have to check with your insurance), your case may be covered for a panniculectomy (which is a bit different than a tummy tuck) and sometimes surgeon's will take your insurance for that procedure.  Do some research and see what you find in your area.