What Are the Known Side Effects of Zerona Laser?

Are there any dangerous side effects from the Zerona Laser treatment? Are there internal or external complications from having Zerona Laser treatment?

What are the known side effects of Zerona Laser?

+2

Hi 2kids in Eureka,

Which one of you wants to know?

The only known side effects of Zerona laser are to your wallet.

Thomas Barnes, MD of Newport Beach, CA spoke on behalf of Zerona last month in Beverly Hills and assured me that he has been using the same type of laser technology that Zerona uses (in a different hand held form) over the past 8 years without any complications or adverse effects what so ever.

So far the only dangerous side effects that I have heard of are to the treating physician's reputation when dissatisfied patients complain. Patients need to continue exercising, eating properly, and living an appropiate life style for Zerona treatments to have a chance. I believe that when combined with exercise and diet, Zerona can be effective at reducing inches from the waist, hips, and thighs.

There have been no reported internal or external complications from Zerona treatments that I know of.

Good luck to both of you kids in Eureka, and be well.

Dr. P

Zerona laser and side effects

+1

There are no serious side effects associated with Zerona, but contraindications include a pacemaker, pregnancy, a C-Section in the past year or a vaginal delivery in the past 6 months.  Patients who smoke, have diabetes or thyroid disorders may require more treatments. 

Web reference: http://www.advanceddermatologypc.com/cosmetic/zerona.html

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Zerona Side Effects - slim to none

+1

The only side effect I can think of is that it may not work for you, so you would be out time and money. I looked up and  copied the below answer to your question directly from the Zerona website which I put as a web reference below -

Is it safe if I have a medical condition such as diabetes?

Yes, with two exceptions. If you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, Zerona® should not be used. Additionally, if you have a pacemaker, this treatment may not be for you. There are no known detrimental risks but potential unknown risks may exist. Zerona® may not be as effective on patients with diabetes or thyroid disorders where the metabolic system is potentially impaired.

Are there any side affects?

A. No. The treatment process is completely non-invasive and there are absolutely no side effects beyond loss of inches and fat.

Web reference: http://www.myzerona.com/zerona-faqs

Known side effects of Zerona Laser

+1

Loved Dr Persky's answer - "your wallet" will be lighter!

But it is TRUE. This snake oil treatment really does not provide on a high percentage basis the results offered. I tried it PERSONALLY!!! Avoid it or donate your $'s to your favorite charity. Regards.