How to Make a Knot on the Cheek Go Away?

My daughter fell off my bed and hit her cheek on the corner of our bedside table, after the fall she had received a black eye from the fall, now that the black eye and swelling is gone, now there is a big knot on her cheek bone. What should I do?

Injury to Cheekbone

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter's injury.  If you did not seek out a medical evaluation at the time of the injury then I would suggest you see a physician.  This is most likely one of two issues: an underlying bony injury or soft tissue induration from the trauma.  If it only is a soft tissue injury then it should get better with time, however, there is no way to determine this without a medical evaluation. 

Lubbock Plastic Surgeon