I've Knocked my Nose After a Septoplasty/turbinectomy. Help?

I accidentally knocked my nose with quite an impact almost like a soft punch, this was the same day when my gauze was taken out, I am worry that my nose will be crooked or damage again. Any advice out there? I do hear a small click sound, but it might just be psychological? 

Trauma to nose after Septoplasty

+1
I would go in and see your surgeon as soon as possible for a physical examination. It would take a pretty good knock to the nose to disrupt the septum. It is always best to be safe then sorry so protect your nose during this post operative phase and see your surgeon. Best regards!

Nasal trauma following surgery

+1

Hi,

I would recommend having your surgeon examine you in order to make sure that no damage was done. If all you had was a septoplasty and turbinectomy, it is unlikely that a soft punch would have done much harm, but you cannot be sure unless you are thoroughly examined by your surgeon.

Dr.Sunder

Sarmela Sunder, MD

Trauma to nose after septoplasty and turbinectomy

+1

It would take a lot of trauma to disrupt the septum.  Likely you didn't do any harm, but it would be wise to have your surgeon check things out.

Kenneth L. Stein, MD