Will Kneeling or Leaning Forward on an Object Negatively Effect the Results of Brazilian Butt Lift?

Will kneeling or leaning forward on an object negatively effect the results of Brazilian Butt Lift? Im 4 days post op and I noticed its a lot less stress on my back if I get down on my knees and lean forward on something to eat or play with my baby, but you def feel the tightness around your butt, so does this damage the overall results? Im not sitting but i imagine there is still some pressure. Im worried now that Im thinking about it

+1

If there is no direct pressure on the buttock, then the likelihood of the fat being compressed is far less likely.  I typically recommend sleeping on the stomach as well to help optimize fat take.  You can always ask your surgeon.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA