Can You Tell Me What Kinds of Procedures Would Be Good for my Nose? (photo)

I have been thinking about a nose job for so long. I know I have a deviated septum, but I also feel my nose is too big for my face. I am open to any suggestions, but if you need an example from me for the type of nose I might like I would say nick Jonas. 

Rhinoplasty and septoplasty and chin implant

+1

The rhinoplasty procedure for your  nose would include de-projection of the entire nose, narrowing the tip with tip suturing techniques, narrowing and straightening the bridge and removing any small hump across the bridge line.  For better facial balance ,you  might want to consider a chin implant to give more projection to the chin area. A septoplasty would be performed if medically necessary depending upon the degree of nasal obstruction on the internal portion of the nose. Virtual rhinoplasty his software is available our website for you to see what  your new nose and chin may look like. Please see the link below for examples of rhinoplasty in combination with a chin implant.

Rhinoplasty

+1

You may be a good candidate for rhinoplasty based upon your concerns. A thorough exam in person and discussion of your goals would be key. Good luck.

Procedures to Improve Nose

+1

Based on the pictures submitted I suggest you have the mild hump removed, the asymmetrical tip defined, and the nose narrowed in addition to straightening the septum. A chin implant will improve facial proportions and nasal balance.

What is Needed For Nose

+1

I usually prefer if the patient has particular requests, but you may want the tip refined and dorsal area narrowed and refined.    Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA