What Kinda of Surgery Would I Need?

I am A 34DD right now and would like them to be more fuller on top. I am not sure what kind of surgery I would need though. i would like them like the girl in the picture below.

Removal of implants and short scar breast lift

+2

I would downsize the implants, and perform a short scar breast lift. Even with the downsize of implants, the lift will help your breasts look fuller, and more natural.

Panama City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1

Upper pole fullness of the breast usually requires an implant.  Even breastlifts often need an implant to finish off filling the upper breast roundness.  I hope this info helps.

Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD

Breast surgery for asymmetry

+1
From the photo you showed, it appears that you need a mastopexy (a breast lift) and probably a reduction with more breast tissue being removed on the right breast than the left. The photo you show of the model looks like she simply had breast implants and started off with very small breasts. This is a totally different situation than yours. It may be difficult to give your breast that look, but it does appear that you are an excellent candidate for a breast lift and reduction, and you could expect a very nice result. You should obtain a consultation from a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Photos versus reality

+1

The lady in the picture has: breasts that are mostly implant and tight skin.

You have breasts that are natural tissue, with a more relaxed skin envelope.

They are two very different things.  You have a natural look, she does not.  Sadly, there is no operation that can transform one into the other.  While a breast lift could help tighten the skin, it does not typically give that round "implant look" to the upper part of the breast, once the swelling has gone away.

It's important to know the reality of what can be done with surgery, and what cannot be achieved.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Unrealistic expectations

+1

It is not possible for you to achieve the result shown by the photograph on the left.  In my opinion you would benefit from a small breast reduction where the breasts are lifted as well.  This would give your breasts a fuller appearance in the upper portion.

Andrew P. Giacobbe, MD
Buffalo Plastic Surgeon

What to do.

+1

Your breasts will never be exactly like the ones in the photo.  I believe you would benefit from a lift and small reduction to enhance the shape of the breasts.  Unfortunately this will require incisions with some scars.  You have to keep this in mind before any treatment.  Donald R. Nunn MD Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Breast enhancement by resculpturing breasts

+1

You need resulpture of your breasts.  Presently, your breasts are too large for your body, they sag and your areolas are too large.  You will need reduction of areolar circumference, breast lifting and reduction as all in one operation that I like to call RESULPTURE of breasts.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Breast lift

+1
You certainly have enough breast tissue. The girl in the picture has large implants and that is not something you can achieve with your own tissue. However, a breast lift alone could make them oerkier. Good luck

David L. Abramson, MD

You can't always get what you want...

+1

Your body won't allow the result you show.  Your best plan would be a breast lift plus an implant.  But the girl in the photo has no breast tissue and big unnatural implants.  Very fake looking.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Media and plastic surgeons

+1

You currently have a natural look. I cannot understand why you would want the obvious fake look of the woman in the left photo. You can tell those are breast implants and not real breasts from across the street. It is a very unnatural look and she probably has capsular contractures as well. I guess that is the power of television and mass marketing to make the public believe whatever you want them to believe politically, economically and what is considered good looking.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Aaron Stone, MD